Rules of Conduct
All members of Grom Social agree to these Rules of Conduct when posting content in the Grom Social Mobile App.
1) I will not post copyrighted content or content I do not own the rights to.
2) I will not Impersonate any person or entity with bad intent..
3) I will not post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
4) I will not post content that shows too much skin or is promiscuous in any way.
5) I will not transmit Content that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
6) I will not upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, or promotional materials.
7) I will not attempt to access any other Member’s Membership account or password; or “Stalk,” “bully,” abuse or attempt to abuse, or otherwise harass another User.
8) I will not delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
9) I will not post content that glorifies, shows or using weapons of any kind.
You have a nonexclusive, limited, revocable license to use the App while you are in compliance with this Agreement. You agree to abide by certain rules of conduct and other rules prohibiting illegal and other practices that we deem harmful. These rules apply to all Users, including Visitors, Parents, and Children. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates any of these terms, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the App and terminating the Membership of such violators and others acting in concert.